Sunday, October 02, 2005

Week's in pieces

I’ve had a few suggestions that I split the weekly report into smaller posts so it is easier to comment on. In fact, they said it would probably double my comments. Wow! What is 2 x 0 anyway?

This week I thought I’d try it even though I don’t think there is much that requires more than one or two lines of banter. Take for instance, Don Adams. What am I going to say other than he’s dead and was on Get Smart? Or Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. They got married. Big woop! That’s just swell, but other than that what is there to say? Never mind I'll work it all in some how.

2 comments:

The Mayor said...

So, are you going to let some no-talent miscreant dictate policy and artistic content on YOUR BLOG?

Maybe you should open up a can of MAN. You spineless slug. You make me laugh.

Fenris Badwulf

Strange said...

Thank you for your kind words Fenris. I've missed that.