Sunday, October 02, 2005

...and now for the segue

Speaking of Michael Jackson....God! I don't know why I even give this guy the time of day?

MJ is launching a career comback in the U.K. I guess he figures the scandalous Brits will forgive and forget. MJ says he needs a tougher image and is going to recreate his persona as a gangsta rapper.

What's first a rap remake of Billy Jean just called Billy?

Billy is not my lover, he's just the bitch who says that I am the one...fuck kid, the dick was all in fun...hee...hee...

Yeah that will work.

3 comments:

The Mayor said...

M.J. the tough rapper...I can nearly feel the apocolypse upon us.

Anonymous said...

Mayor, did u say the Tough Rapper or Under Age Raper?

Strange said...

Hey watch the comments....I used to be a pedophile and I'm still a little sensitive.