Saturday, October 08, 2005

The mirth of 5th

Hey, did you know we’re the 5th happiest nation on the planet? Australians are considered the happiest. *insert down under joke here* The yanks, even with all the hurricane/war/racial falderal bullshit are #2.

But I ask you Canada, what is there not to be happy about? Why here in the big smoke the first week of October was blessed with down-right summery weather. It was absolutely bloody marvelous, as they say. Made me want to sing.

We’re havin a heat wave. A tropical heat wave.... sing with me. I can’t hear you Burnaby.

Blah, blah, blah, something... and blah, blah blah, something... Come on louder Calgary.

We're havin' a heat wave....Vien ici mon ami Montreal.

A tropical heat wave....Now you Winnipeg...oh right you had snow this week....in fact tons of it....sorry...that was the sound of us dropping to sixth happiest nation.

4 comments:

Linds said...

Dunno about "heat wave" lovey. Here in Burnaby It's been pissing down rain so hard the past coupla weeks that I'm still wringing out my underoos. My feet are all wrinkly, even.

Strange said...

I have a towel...

Linds said...

You just wanna rub me down. My mom's warned me about boys like you.

Strange said...

What a co-inky-dink...my mother warned me about guys like me too.