Saturday, October 22, 2005

10 days and counting


I know it’s not the beginning of the month but there is a method to the madness. Having finished my third novel I am ready to post excepts of it for you my fellow bloggers starting Nov 1.

I have always tried to Blog with the same tongue in cheek approach...well tongue in ass is probably more like it, that I use when writing my manuscripts. I feel that those of you who understand my dark, sometimes bizarre and twisted sense of humor might like to read some it.

But what does this have to do with Oct 22nd and the price of fish you say?

Leading up to the 1st I will be posting excepts from the first two books for your review for two reasons. One, so you can witness the emergence of style from when there was none, and two so hopefully you can laugh a little, at what you read.

No comments: