Saturday, October 08, 2005

Octoberfestering

Tis the season to put your liver to the test once again. The Kitchener Waterloo Octoberfest kicks off this weekend. Last year we drank more than the Germans in Munich. Don't believe me? Go to the link and look at what booze did to some of last year's attendees.

Each year there are usually some interesting items left behind by drunken revelers. Last year, someone left behind dentures, crutches, and a wedding ring. Which I speculate were all left by the same party.

"Listen Julia now that we're stinking drunk, I think it’s a good time to tell you some things about me. These aren’t my real teeth....see. I know you only married me out of sympathy, but I can walk. I was only kidding that I had flesh eating disease. Oh....and I slept with your sister."

No comments: