Friday, July 25, 2008

Your day just got worse


2. Males describe the taste of semen:

"la,la,la,la,la,la....I'm not listening!"

"Salty glue, especially if dehydrated. Not-so-salty otherwise, actually more watery. Like paper-mache...flour, glue and old newspapers."
"Smells like Bradford Pear blossoms."
"I don't know, but I've heard that semen tastes like whatever the ejaculator ate twelve hours before."
"Like you'd think dish washing detergent would taste, but doesn't. Kind of soapy."
"Salty with a hint of chlorine."
"Tastes like the ink of an octopus."
"It tastes like almonds."
"The taste was not easy to identify, it was sort of mixed with another fluid."
"Sort of a non-descript taste leaning towards the salty side of the spectrum."
"Not much of a flavor. Kind of salty."
"What does saliva taste like?"
"Alfalfa sprouts."
"Caviar."
"It has a surprising non-taste. It looks like snot but is not as salty. I was reminded of the time I woke up with a bloody nose and the blood had drained down my throat."

Have I ruined your weekend?

No comments: