Here are 10 things you should know about your sexual preferences south of the 49th parallel.
1. Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Arizona.
Maybe you should start looking to Europe for your vacation?
2. In Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with the lights on.
Must be a lot of ugly women there....
3. It is illegal for husbands in Willowdale, Oregon, to talk dirty during intercourse.
The rest of the time it's absolutely fine. But honestly, who the hell would take a trip to Willowdale Oregon?
4. Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in Georgia.
But I guess it's OK if you're related.
5. Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.
Someone better alert the politicians.
6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.
However, a "donkey punch" to the back of the head or a "dirty Sanchez" are quite acceptable.
7. In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
I'm guessin' there's a story behind that law?
8. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.
And bloody painful I'll bet.
9. It is illegal in Utah to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.
I'm not touching that one.
10. Sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington state, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.
Someone better alert the politicians again!