Friday, July 25, 2008

Ever been to sea Billy?


Good morning gentlemen! It's a nice sunny day. It's Friday, It's not too hot. All is just ducky and peachy with the world.

Sorry to shatter your reality.

However, here are some of the results of a recent survey.

1. Females describe what semen tastes like:

"Ajax cleaner"
"maybe salty"
"smells like Ajax, I no longer buy Ajax because of it. Instead I buy Mr. Clean, it's perfumed."
"thick Clorox"
"rancid Elmer's glue"
"tastes and smells like Brie cheese"
"It tastes like itself (it's kind of like asking what pepper tastes like)."
"Indescribable."
"It tasted like a thick, globby beer."
"I've discovered that although there is a general almond taste to all men -- different men taste a little differently AND depending on how much a man drinks, smokes, and what he's eating -- the semen ranges in bitterness. The less healthy he is the worst his semen tastes. Almost like Clorox at times."
"It tasted quite salty."
"I cannot compare the taste to anything else I have tasted because its flavor is unique. I can compare its taste to the smell of Clorox bleach. Semen tastes like bleach smells!"
"It has different tastes for different people ranging from rotten eggs and dirty socks to a slimy/salty taste."
"Semen had a taste of its own...Sometimes it's more spicy than other times; sometimes it's sweeter. Sometimes it gives me the sensation that I just chewed on a balloon."
"Salty. It's a lot like swallowing snot."
"Kind of like salty soft snot."
"Blah! BITTER taste!"
"In my experience, the taste of semen seems to vary (at times dramatically) from guy to guy. Some men, bless them, have semen with very little taste whatsoever. Or maybe they just drink a lot of water and it keeps the concentration of salt and minerals and what have you down. The taste I generally expect is salty, but not a pleasant-eating-soft-pretzels-can-I-have-a-dab-of-mustard-with-that salty. Much more of an acidic, at times bitter metallic taste. At its worst, the taste of semen can surprise you like a mouthful of saltwater. One final note: Evidently garlic is a common culprit in distasteful experiences."

Have a great day guys.

No comments: