Sunday, August 21, 2005

Weather for the week of the 22nd

Ok I screwed the pooch on the weather forecast. I’m a big man. I can admit it when I make a mistake. No use telling you now, I got my predictions mixed up. The torrential downpours that I said were coming were originally for the end of this week past and not the previous week as posted. However, as they say, (whomever "they" are), "onward and upward."

Here are my predictions for the week of August 22nd.

The wet weather will continue through the first half of the week, so those with gimpy arthritic knees or inner ear infections should steer clear vigorous outside activities.

A thick air mass will develop later in the week that will be a perfect breeding ground for the infestation of gnats and teetsie flies.

There is also a slight chance of a tsunami in the Toronto area as a rare seismic lake effect known as a "fart bubble," may cause chaos. So, I would steer clear of Ontario Place and the CNE by Friday. I recommend the CN Tower, as it will provide excellent sight lines should this anomaly occur.

Until next time, I’m Gyler Sperling.

No comments: