Sunday, August 21, 2005

Blog comment. The new spam.

I went into my comment box as I normally do when I log on. I enjoy reading the venom and the humourous repartee. However, on my recent post, "Payback is a bitch," the one where there’s a picture of me as a hot chick. * touching wet finger to right buttock* sssssss! (I’m not linking it. Scroll down ya lazy bastards), I noticed some idiot left spam touting the benefits of penny stocks.

Upon further investigation, I found this is not a freak occurrence but becoming the norm on many Blogs. Extremely unfortunate that a tool designed as a voice for the common person to reach out with their individual and creative verbalization is being tainted by these imbeciles. There should be a plague of prickly ass thistles in all their arseholes.

So, if you’re reading this with the intent of spamming the comment box, don’t!

I will say now, I am not interested in a bigger penis.
I am not interested in sex with farm animals, (well, not today anyway).
I am not interested in sending money to help Makimba Duku get his fuckin’ non existent inheritance out of U.S. banks.
Although I like riding the skin bus into Tuna Town to visit the Bearded Clam, I don't want to do it at $15 a minute or $39.95 a month, on a Bukkake site with infinite pop-ups and navigational problems at the expense of my firewall.
I’m not interested in your software, your free gifts, your gizmos and gadgets to fix infected computers of a virus I probably got from you in the first place.

To put it succinctly, I do not want to read anything from any raison-balled sacks of fecal waste and your inane gibberish. I hope I’ve made myself clear.

No comments: