Saturday, April 09, 2005

With this Blog, I do thee wed.

So much happened this week . Where was I. Oh yeah, listening to the hammering and the pounding of renovations in full swing. HEY! Keep it down! Can’t you see I’m trying to Blog here. Damn workmen. They have no respect for anyone but the Blogger is looking pretty good.

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes the week that was. Baseball started up again. Who the f’guck cares? Our team sucks. A new dome full of gizmos, Trailer Park Boys, and national anthems performed by Slash, isn't going to change that.

Some guy in a pointy hat had a funeral yesterday. Relax! I knew it was the Pope, and let me say Greenwich Village will sorely miss that lovable lug. Michael Jackson did not attend the funeral. I find that odd, since this week he was accused of behaving like a Catholic priest.

Canada dominated on the world stage in sport, if you consider curling and women’s hockey sports? Hurry, hard! (Applies to both activities.)

I guess from what I’m hearing the Liberal government has been fucking the tax payers in the ass again. (And I thought it was only hemorrhoids.) Seriously, has there ever been a politician who didn’t come away looking like a crooked fuck in a big bag of shit. I know what I’m going to do. I’m masturbating into my tax return. I say it’s about time they got a little jiz back.

Apparently road crews were kicking some serious asphalt, repairing potholes, just not the ones I drove over. Although, I know they were out there, at least I sat in traffic like they were.

Star Wars III already has an audience. They’re the idiots who are camping out in front of theatres with the release date a mere six weeks away. What, did McDonalds and Walmart stop hiring?

Auditions were held Thursday for the theatrical presentation of Lord of the Rings which opens next May in Toronto. The news station I heard relayed, that the producers of the show were holding an open casting call for all Hobbits, Elves and Fairies. Fairies? Really? Fuck me! Someone better read Tolkien to these morons soon.

There is going to be a transit strike on Monday. I know this because there is quite a lot of finger pointing, and screaming going on. Geesh! I'm glad I live near Mitchieville, where there are never strikes of any kind, the streets are paved in gold, chocolate is abundant, prostitutes pay you for sex, and we actually get to kick our Mayor in the balls.

Finally, I heard something about Prince Charles marrying a horse. Is that true?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you and the Mayor are the same person...

***raises eyebrows***

Strange said...

I assure you we are very different, although we have been known to share underwear. Did I just say underwear?....I mean't women...that's right...women.

Anonymous said...

uhhhh...I don't want to know...