Sunday, April 17, 2005

Computer magic

I just got back from Mitchieville. I needed to pick up some hookers, and blow, you know, that sort of thing. While I was there I decided to stop by the Mayor’s office and watch him masterfully manipulate his new computer. After all, I am the campaign manager. I was envious.
This newest contraption is state of the art with all the bells and whistles. I would even go as far as to say it was "scrumpdillyicious." I found myself muttering under my breath, "That lucky bastard," more than once. He should have no problems Blogging to the Mitchieville faithful now.

The Mayor graciously allowed me to video tape his new electronic gizmo, with it’s futuristic trackball keyboard, as he telepathically transmitted his Blogs through musical tones. It was a sight to behold, and you can witness this blessed event too, right here. Makes me wonder what the good people at Atari will come up with next.

No comments: