Sunday, April 03, 2005

Thank God its over

No, not the Pope dying, the Blog Arena of Death. The Blog wars have finally ended after two excruciating months. Bluebewy that little fireball of twitching clitorises, have been crowned king...er queen. They defeated all completion, including Pearzild87 yesterday by the score of 4-3, to win this years worst Blog Trophy.

Besides being labeled as worst Blog, Bluebewy also receives, a years subscription to this site where a real man’s game is played, and coupons for McDonalds, ( must see local restaurant for details).

As I stated before, I know that Bluebewy wasn’t the worst Blog by a longshot. That there are others out there far worse, leaping past the boundaries of poor taste. I mean just look at this and tell me what I post is fallacious.

No comments: