Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Sunday ripper

I know the Mayor has been hard at work, trying to knock a little nutritional sense into his adoring public. Christ, he’s been like Martha frickin' Stewart minus the orange jump suit, yet, he’s forgetting one important aspect of food preparation, that he has not covered. The outdoor grill.

Look outside people! The weather is finally getting better. (I can picture someone in the Carribean reading this and wondering what the fuck I’m talking about.) I live in Canada! Sub-zero is considered beaching weather here buddy! Spring has sprung people! Rejoice, and fire up the B.B.Q.

Now, the Mayor could tell you how to do that, I have absolutely no idea. However, I do know that when I’m in God’s good graces, and find myself at such a wondrous event, I hope they are serving beer can chicken. Yum! Chicken with a beer crammed up it’s arsehole. As Marlon Brando said in Last Tango in Paris, "Get the butter."

I don’t know where I snagged the picture from but I have to give someone credit so I’ll just say...."I stole this from a hockey card...I kept tucked up under my fifty mission cap."

No comments: