Sunday, March 12, 2006

That's breakfast

Lyrics: Barlow/Malveen
Music: The Oral Blondes

That's Breakfast

Fried eggs in the morning sun
Bacon sizzles til it’s damn near done
Toast poppin' on the window sill
Greasy home fries on electric grill

That’s breakfast, Yeah!
That’s breakfast

Coffee brewing in the grease-stained pot
I burn my fingers cause it’s frickin hot
A slab of ham will make me happy too
Good thing I’m a Gentile and I’m not a Jew

That’s breakfast, Woah!
That’s breakfast
Good God that's breakfast
Yup! That's breakfast

Don’t need no quiche, with leafy salad sides
No whole grain cereals that are fortified
Don’t need no green slaw that’s Kentucky Fried.
I ate it once and then I damn near died.

Oh yeah, I need breakfast

I’m salivating when the morning’s near
I’ll Replace my OJ with a pint of beer
Butter melting right before my eyes
Just like cock sausage into a Hooker’s thighs

That's breakfast, yeah
That's breakfast
Somebody stop me
That's breakfast, Good God
That's breakfast

For more on The Oral Blondes go here.

No comments: