Saturday, March 04, 2006

Capote


Philip Seymore Hoffman should win best actor for his portrayal of Truman Capote. Not only did he do an amazing job but he did it all while speaking on helium.

Helium is funny. Every actor should perform on helium. In fact, I would say Terrence Howard deserves the best actor Oscar for his role in Hustle and Flow but they wouldn’t let him use helium, and sadly he will lose. Although, there’s not too many actors who can claim they beat up Ludacris in two movies this year so Terrence at least has something to smile about.

But, back to Capote. Everytime Hoffman spoke I laughed. Everytime he touched his ear or adjusted his glasses, I laughed. Why? Because I knew he would speak soon after. God bless helium. This is a very funny movie.

I give this movie 5 I liked it's out of 5. It was the helium that put it over the top.

No comments: