Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Heads you win

Do you see that? I make a comment about yesterday being the first day of spring and how we've had a mild winter, then it snows last night. You know what? Fuck it all. Fuck winter. Fuck spring. Fuck that fuckin' groundhog.

But that's neither here nor there concerning today's post.

Look, I know you don’t like listening to women...unless you are a woman....and even then....some women can't stand listening to other women. In fact, you go out of your way to avoid conversing with them because generally, as men, we all run out of things to say sooner or later, and then we have to tune out.

But I guarentee today, this is one woman you want to listen to, (no not me silly. The woman in the link I'm going to post.) Why? Because she is going to tell you what you need to do, to get more head from your woman.

It’s a win-win situation, and when I say "win-win," I mean all for us.

Outside of the pleasurable esthetics of the act itself when she's down to lube the tube, she has her mouth full and can’t very well speak can she? So you don’t have to listen. Get it? So listen just this once to what a female has to say on the subject.

She'll tell you great things like it's a mouth not a gloryhole. Don't fuck it until you get to the stomach. And say it don't just spray it. Give the girl the option when you're unloading, because, she might have psychological issues over swallowing the entire population of China, or as she said, "It doesn't taste like butterscotch."

Looks like I have to find a new topping for my icecream.

No comments: