Friday, March 24, 2006

Eulogy part 2

What more can be said about the Mayor and his Blog?

Mitchieville was a place where we could cast off the daily grind, and relax with a few words of wisdom from our brother Blogger.

The Mayor was always quick to keep us up to date on current events. He was informative and helpful. He never made fun of his readers, (see picture). What a swell guy.

In fact, he had a soft spot when listening to his constituents concerns.

Even after a dirty campaign fight with his nemesis Jerry Casby. He often let his tenderness show through when he blogged.

If it weren’t for the Mayor I would have never known the dead body guy, or how to talk to women. He had an ingrained ability to show me there was always another way to look at the world.

Yes sir, that man was special......Oh God....I'm tearing up.....I promised him I wouldn't cry.

Tomorrow I will end this tribute with my three favourite Mitchieville moments. Saying, Picture and Post. Be advised to bring a box of tissues......

No comments: