Saturday, March 11, 2006

Eat my Blog

I haven't had much time over the last few days, and today is no different. In fact, soon I'll be moving back to a weekend Blog only, to the collective cheers or jeers, depending on which side of the fence you sit.

Today I have a few links for you to visit. Or perhaps time is an issue for you as well and you've already switched to another site?.......Hello......hello......Am I talking to myself?

Anyhoo, the following are links I just don't have time to comment on, other than to say I don't have time to comment on them, and type it all out.

Actually, they've been sitting around for a while and had been banished to the Island of lost Blogs until a day, like today, where I don't have time to comment on anything, except as I said before, to express I don't have the time to comment.

Those who can't do, teach
Masturbation 101
Winston, that cool refreshing smoke

No comments: