Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Minutes turn into sloppy seconds

Within minutes of arising this morning, I dispensed the usual Valentine banter with GIGC, (my girl D), and handed over the well deserved gift of love.

However, her delight was not a vision of perfection. Actually, I would call it more a portrait of hideous rage. She stormed off without even a word of thanks, slamming the door in the process.

Repeated attempts to call her at work have gone unanswered.
I still can’t figure out why she’s not talking to me. I thought it was an appropriate gift. What can I say? I like it sloppy and thought I was helping.

4 comments:

The Mayor said...

Man, what's her problem?

At least now I know what to get Bob Noxious for his 40th.

Strange said...

If you can find one in his size.

Anonymous said...

Why must you always be so disgusting?

Strange said...

Why must you read what I post?