Monday, February 13, 2006

CNM #7


Many artists launch successful comebacks after years out of the limelight. Sadly, or in this case, fortunately, it doesn't always work out for the best. In fact this is probably the last you'll hear about it. You don't have to watch it all. You can stop at any time.

With that in mind I present to you today's Chuck Norris Monday struggle, Hammer vs his comeback. So much for him being 2 legit 2 put out this shit. Did I mention you can stop watching at any time?

But if like me, you get those annoying emodicons on the page, you can actually play along with Hammer...."Say something!"

4 comments:

The Mayor said...

I watched that yesterday, I still feel dirty.

You can't touch that, he was right.

Makes Federline look like a genius.

Strange said...

Yeah. what's next? Vanilla Ice? I'd rather have an ice-pick in the forehead....... and here comes the ice-pick in the forehead.

The Mayor said...

BTW, I love the Oscar site, very ingenius.

Strange said...

You can comment on more than one shooter you know.