Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It doesn't ad up

Every year I look forward to seeing the inventive often hilarious Super Bowl commercials. I wait for them like a child does Christmas morning, anticipating the moment he can rip the presents to shreds. I salivate like I do when the panties are removed in an invitation to wet sweet pink. In other words....Yes, I like my SB ads more than a smidgen.

I was watching a Canadian feed of the Super Bowl on Sunday which means I didn’t get to see all the cool Super Bowl commercials. Hell I didn’t even get to see The Stones at half-time. Instead they had some wrinkly old guys performing and as for the ads....they sucked big-time. True that!

One of the first things I did when I got home was hop on the computer and take a look at all the commercials I’d missed. I’ll tell you my reader, Wowwwwww! They sucked ass too. Outside of a few interesting ideas and soft chuckles, I thought this was the most colossal waste of money on advertising I’d ever seen.

They’re here if you want to check them out, but chances are, you’ll agree.....they suck!

No comments: