Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Giving your man the VD gift

I'm not talking about STD's, I'm talking about Valentine’s Day. It is on the horizon. Actually we’ve been reminded of it for about a month now.

I think the first fuzzy hearts started to wink at me from store front window displays after the New Year.

What to get someone special in your life on this day I have no clue. Mainly because like ever other male on the planet I find it incredibly draining to try and figure women out. In a nut shell, I believe women need to feel loved to have sex and men need sex to feel loved. With this in mind I’m not going to toil on options for the lady of your life at this moment. It’s too complex, but girls you’re in luck. There is one gift that never fails to please your man and it’s all explained at this link.

No comments: