Friday, February 03, 2006

It's all fun and games until someone loses a fly

I opened up Strangedaze to Blog and stared at the blank page for a while. It all seemed so tedious , so mundane, so....blah.

I wanted to post something different. Get away from the daily spew of venom with the underlying sexual overtones.

Then I thought if only I had a link....oh I don't know....with Asian guys who trained bugs to spin tiny balls....now that would be cool....naw probably a million links out there of that?

But if I could find a link where one of the guys over-reacts at the beginning maybe I would reconsider. If memory serves me, I think I saw something like it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....that is the most bizarre and cool thing Ive every seen!!

Strange said...

Yeah...can you imagine if we could train Meatball to do that?....or OBJ?