Saturday, May 07, 2005

Week

First things, first. I’m tired, so I’m posting this and going back to bed. I’d rather you applaud my dedication to Blogging, than question my ethics, or my disabled elbow, that now throbs from a night of hoisting my chosen poison to cracked lips. So here goes....

The one thing that stood out above all the shite that invaded my aural cavity this week was a robbery and sexual assault at knife point. Now, it wasn’t about the forced sexual act, or the $50 or so that the culprit got away with, it was the fact, that the perpetrator was wearing a grill. Holy jumpin’ Jesus! What is happening with today’s youth. If you need to familiarize yourself with this whole grill thing then go here. Personally I like the first one. Nothing’s scarier than a mouth of teeth bleeding at the gums.

Here’s where I get all "Old man" on your ass.....back in my day, when we wanted to violate a person and steal their money, we wore Nixon masks, and pistol whipped our prey. That made a statement. It let your terrified victim know you meant business. But a grill? Knife or no, It’s funny. A gag gift like a fake cracked window baseball, a fart machine, or inflatable bonking sheep. Now our misguided teens are adorning themselves with these monstrosities faster than infants are falling from high-rise balconies. An idiot, is still an idiot no matter what their teeth look like....did I just swallow the blue pill?

Everything else this week seems non-consequential after that rant, but I’ll give it a shot.
Cher played the last show in her farewell tour. Thank freakin’ God! It only took 3 years, 20,000 costume changes and sex with 897 men, 6 women, 2 ducks, and a lame farm boy. (Her, not me.)

Angelina Jolie threatened to leave the movie biz because she was worried about the negative effect it was having on her son Maddox. Oh really, and the fact that you’re frolicking on a beach, frolic, frolic, I say, with a newly separated, Brad Pitt in front of your son, is just dandy-O?

Another thing I heard this week. Did you know, Paris Hilton loves Paris? Not the city....guess again. Nope. Wrong again, not herself, but that was a good guess. She’s dating some guy name Paris, heir to a Greek shipping fortune, with ships full of Greek fishermen. Greek, Greek, I say.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their bedroom.
"Oh Paris...oh Paris!"
"That’s it Paris...just like that you dirty girl."
"Paris my manly stud muffin..."
On second thought, I’ll just wait for the video.

There seems to be a bit of Hoo-ha going on about this up coming release of a movie called "Deadly." (Hoo-ha!) It’s a film about Bernardo and Homolka, staring the chick from "That 70's show." Apparently the lawyers of the victim's families and select members of the media want to view it before it goes out for public consumption. (Hoo-ha!) It doesn’t help matters when Hamolka, herself, gets out of prison sometime in the near future to take up residence in Montreal. (Hoo-ha!)

You know, if they had gone for bigger stars, like Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp, or Cameron Diaz, you wouldn’t hear quite so much about it. (hoo-ha) Basically this is a Canadian concern and the Americans couldn’t give a rat’s-ass about it when the murder of school girls in the states is more frequent than teens with teeth grills.

I bid you all good night.

No comments: