Sunday, May 01, 2005

There will be no after

It's Sunday Ripper time. I got these pics from my love. She's always sending me stuff even though we see each other everyday, but when I saw these next pics, I had to post them.

I love roller coasters. In fact, a bunch of us traveled habitually to Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio, annually, to ride the newest contraptions. Then, I saw this year’s offering, the Top Thrill Dragster. God help us all! Canada’s Wonderland rides are a bunch of fags compared to this monstrosity. Even though this construct, from the bowels of Hell, looks like the greatest invention since squeezy cheese, I think I can honestly say, there is no way I would drag my ass within a squirrel’s launch of that thing, thank you very much. I value my intestines and don’t relish the thought of spending an hour and a half, after riding this beast, trying to tuck them back in.

No comments: