Friday, May 13, 2005

Need I say more?

It’s Friday the 13th, which to me, is just like any other day, unless I find myself surrounded by a mob of slap happy bikers, then all bets are off. Relax this is the only "F" the 13th we have to deal with this year. The next one isn’t until 2006 in January. Personally, I don’t go in for all the mumbo jumbo superstitious rig-a-marole. However, if you find that you’re the type to steer clear of black cats and ladders on days such as this, then perhaps you’d be interested in learning where all that fucked up behavior you exhibit came from. Go here, but do it tomorrow. After all, you might break a nail on the mouse when you click, or be stricken with a computer virus. Then before you know it, you’re getting spamed by adds for penile enlargement, and how to earn University degrees while you sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got home from that slap happy event, actually. It was kindo fun, except when they weren't fucking letting me into the dammed town to my families cottage--I snuck in the back way and plowed down a barricade to get in :)

Strange said...

Next one is on January 13th. Winter in Port Dover! Doesn't that sound like a hoot? Should be fun to watch the bikes wipeout on the ice.