Sunday, May 29, 2005

...and on the 7th day the Lord said, "Play ball!"

It’s Sunday which as a theme can only mean one thing. No! Not the Lord’s day! Sports!!!....hey, it can be two things.

Sports Sunday, where sweaty men take to the grid-iron, or pitch, or diamond, or rink, to masterfully play the game they love for millions of dollars. So here are a bunch of ripped-off links from Gorilla Mask.

First of all we need a national anthem or reasonable facsimile there of. I don’t know why there is no visual on this link but you can hear it, which, I guess, is good enough. All rise.

Now, I’m not a soccer fan, or as the Brits say, "Football! Ya poofter!" In fact, I'd rather have spincter bleeching, than sit and watch a soccer match. However, I guess there was an exciting game between Liverpool and Milan this week that defied all odds with Liverpool storming back from a 3-0 deficit and winning in dramatic fashion with penalty kicks. In tribute to that game here are a few other soccer links that fall into that category. 1. 2. 3.

Soccer and a naked chick? Ok, now you have my attention. Nil nil? Wow! What a great game, sign me up.

Ok, Yup that’s it. I got nothing and neither does Gorilla Mask. I’m sitting at a high stakes table with pocket twos and a bunch of soccer clips. Not exactly a good hand to go all in...so...here’s a soundboard if you’re interested, for The Longest Yard. Yeah, I thought as much, but I think there’s a sound byte of Burt Reynolds bitch slapping someone...yeah I thought as much.

No comments: