Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ticketed off

On Monday, Fenris got me to thinking, which is dangerous in itself, (you can almost smell the rubber burning). I started to get angry over the cash grab that is also known as a traffic violation. Just ask the unsuspecting motorists who found parking tickets on Victoria Day Monday, when they returned to their cars after an enjoyable night of fireworks.

Then I heard of a guy who is trying to fight parking tickets in the beloved burrows of Mitchieville and elsewhere by plugging up the courts. He even quit his job to join the noble cause. (Bravo Sir!) I started to feel fortitude mix with that anger.

Recently, I've spent some time in our wonderful court system over stupid speeding violations. Stupid, because I admit I was exceeding the speed limit , slightly, and was penalized for it. Stupid, because I constantly witness brazen assholes zooming by me at warp factor nine, yet you never see too many of them pulled aside to fill the judicial coffers.

Now I’m, with Fenris’ help, livid DAMN IT! I want to rage against the machine. I want to fuck shit up. I want to urinate in the soup. I want to go to this link and learn how to do it. Sorry that was the wrong link, but I assure you this is the correct one.

I used to just beat my dick like it owed me money but now I want to beat the system or at least delay the inevitable. Forget those idots at Xcopper and other Traffic Ticket Freedom Fighters who are just in it for the money. Join me my brethren. Anarchy. Anarchy! ANARCHY!!!!!

No comments: