Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Perhaps something more festive?

The police have been to my house three times already.

The complaints from neighbors are numerous and pour in a steady stream.

The death threats are mounting and I fear for my cat's life.

Now, I’m a reasonable guy. I can at least embrace the idea of compromise, but nothing has worked so far.

Changing the music to Black Sabbath only seemed to anger everyone more. And let’s not discuss the rage induced by Eminem. So I decided perhaps something a little more traditional was in order? I hope this will keep the grumbling to a minimum?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That light show rocked my world! Do it. The neighbours will have you executed but it would be worth it.

Strange said...

Just got some highly volatile pyrotechnics that I’ll hook up to go off every time the timpani’s hit.