Monday, December 26, 2005

It was the best of blogs, it was the worst of blogs

How many people got punched in the gut today fighting over marked down merchandise?...... was it just me?

Any hoo....say goodbye to Christmas. It's history. Let's turn our attention to the New Year shall we, and more specifically the year ending. I thought it would be fun to rehash some of the Strangedaze blogs of the past 12 months. Don't worry, there will be no Blog wars, which had to be the worst idea ever. See. I didn't even link it. Yes, it was that stupid.

I would also like to give you an idea of what I have in store for the near future. In the new Year I will be doing something I like to call Chuck Norris Mondays, where two things face off against one another with one ultimate winner.

Here, I'll give you an example using some exellent links from 2005.

Cat vs Car
Squirrel vs Launcher

No comments: