Friday, December 09, 2005

Chevy chastity, or Chastity Bono, it's your call

It’s getting close people. Christmas will be upon you in a couple of weeks. Better hop to the shop. Buy for the loved ones....so what if you’re not in the spirit because your cheatin’ wife has been fooling around with the department store Santa and four of his elves.

I still have a Christmas gift idea for you too buddy. Go to the link, buy her one , or perhaps a dozen and start to heal the rift in your relationship. Of course, what she does with her mouth is a different matter.

Now if it's your man that's been kissing Santa Claus, you have a two fold problem, but never fear there are also great designs for the fellas as well as the gals.

I have to admit, the Spex looks painful. I can almost hear the little bugger choking when I look at the picture. I think I'd rather have nine feet of intestine yanked from my body.

No comments: