Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I O U 1

Ok, so I didn’t blog yesterday. Too much turkey if you really must know. But I’m here today and promise to post twice tomorrow.

This week I planned on reliving some of my favorite blogs from 2005. Now I realize the Mayor is doing something similar. I’m not trying to plagiarize the wee bastard, it’s just that.....well...not many people know this but, the Mayor and I shared a brain at birth. That’s right we were conjoined until a successful operation allowed us to live independent lives with our half brains.

I guess this probably explains a lot, given the nature of some of our posts over the past year. One just has to explore these next links to see what not having all your gray matter does to you. They were links featured on both our sites btw.

Lamour
Real life vs the internet (could have been on Chuck Norris Monday)
Rejected

No comments: