Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas gift ideas: The money shot

Here’s another great gift idea. Why don’t you pick up one of those Xbox 360's. Apparently they're a hot item. Everyone and their mother seems to want one. You can be the hero who gave the really cool gift for Christmas...what?...Sold out?...Everywhere?....Impossible to get?.....

Never fear brothers and sisters, Strange is here to help with all your festive season woes. Have I ever let you down?.....OK apart from that one time have I ever let you down?....Hey it's your fault for leaving me to feed the dogs when you were on vacation. How was I to know not to give them bacon. The stains will come out. Keep scrubbing....Oh forget it....let’s move on.

It just so happens that I have a friend, who is a friend of a friend of an uncle, who is trying to sell his Xbox 360, no questions asked *wink* You do have cash right? All right go to the link.

Tell him Chris sent you. He’ll probably knock off a couple of bucks and everyone is happy. For those of you who are still in the market for an Xbox...tough tittie.....but I’ll keep my eye out for other cool Christmas gift ideas and let you know.

No comments: