Saturday, December 03, 2005

Kill the wabbit! Kill the wabbit!

White Snake, Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins, Guns and Roses, Queen, Rolling Stones, Black Flag, The Cars, Blind Melon, Blur.....

.....Oh....Hi.....Sorry.....I’m still trying to spot all the bands from Thursday’s post. It’s taking up a good portion of my brain capacity and that's without the erection.

I don’t even remember what I was going to Blog today....oh yes....do you ever wonder who would win in a battle between a rabbit and a bunch of piranhas?....yeah you're right. That's a stupid question....

Ok let’s say the rabbit has magical powers like a wizard or George Bush or Paris Hilton maybe?....Nope still the piranhas....

I’ll just post the pics and you can judge for yourself....Say did you ever see that movie, "Gone in 60 seconds" with Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie?....

...Do you ever wonder who would win in a battle between Nicholas Cage, Angelina Jolie and a bunch of piranhas? Hell I'll even throw in Brad Pitt.

Season's greetings.....




No comments: