Saturday, June 18, 2005

Week local

OU(live)812

London, Paris, Philadelphia, Berlin, Tokyo, Rome, Barrie?

So there you have it, Sir Bob’s little music fest will be happening here as well on July 2nd, we just don’t know where. While T.O. hums-and-haws, Barrie (the city above, the city above Toronto), has told their police to get ready for a big concert on the second of next month.

Death of the week. Scott Young, father of Neil. (That’s right. That Neil Young)

Thank friggin’ Christ. One more day with 30+ temperatures and I was going to scream. Hey what’s with all the cloud and rain? Shit when is summer coming?

Did I miss something? Is it open season on pedestrians? I mean five have been hit by vehicles in the past week alone and another three have been shot. Do I have to line up with the fishermen and the hunters to get a licence, or do I just pick some smarmy hip-hopster, swaggering with his pants down around his ankles, on his way to get a job application from McDonalds, and run him down?

This isn’t news of the "week," it’s more of an observation really. I’ve noticed that Tim Horton’s, (and I’m in them a lot of late), seem to be hiring only small breasted women. Correct me if I’m wrong, but every time I stroll into any location to pick up an extra-large-black and a bagel (toasted with butter), I see these chicks with sparrow sized mammalian protuberances. We are talking bee stings here people. Geesh! No wonder more guys are just using the drive-thru. Who needs to go in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...poor Neil...

Strange said...

Old man look at my life...I'm a lot like you were....(cheers to Scott)

Anonymous said...

I can totally hear him singing that when I read those words...