Saturday, June 25, 2005

Father's Day revisited

I got some flack over my lack of posting last Sunday, on Father’s Day. First, let’s look at the percentages shall we.

Only 23% take the beloved old man out for dinner.
Only 5% think he’s good enough to see an event of some kind.
Only 3% bother to go out and get a card, (Those mindless, insensitive fucks!)
And an unbelievable, 19% didn’t even know it was Father’s Day in the first place.

So, I ask you, why? Why should I give back to the undeserving masses, when I was denied what was rightfully mine when I slipped my penis into some chick's vagina and slipped one past the goalie? Why?...... Well? I’m waiting.

2 comments:

The Mayor said...

You should celebrate fathers day for no other reason than to support greeting card company's final line; profits.

Duh!

Strange said...

I already sent them the urine sample, what more do they want?