Saturday, June 11, 2005

Verdict when it happens....LIVE

That’s right. Live on my Blog, when the deliberation is complete and a decision is reached, the verdict will be posted on my Blog before any other news agency, or micro media, get their grubby little hands on the outcome.

Yes people, ol’ Uncle Strange has the inside track to the workings of the human condition, and will have the result of all 10 counts. (count em....all 10!) So don’t let me be the first to say I told you so, tune in here daily....nay, minute by minute, to see the most important determination of this young century, on this very page.

2 comments:

The Mayor said...

I'm guessing he's innocent, just like *the juice*.

How can a jury convict a guy who has so many adoring fans? As the French would say, *they can't*.

Strange said...

Yup, when Michael's found innocent he promises to search for the guy who fucked the victim. I think he's going to start looking on the golfing greens just like O.J.