Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Super Bowl Commercials 2007

I just finished watching the commercials for the Super Bowl.....most them anyway...I fell asleep, and Robert Goulet snuck in and fucked with my shit.

What I'm trying to say here is, the commercials this year were sub-standard at best. I guess everyone was too wrapped up in paying for the spots to put much thought into actually entertaining the public.....and now I have an hour of my life I will never get back.

If you must watch, they are all here. My recommendation? Watch the stuff with beer and animals....the career builder spots were also ok....forget the rest.....Remember....Robert Goulet. You've been warned.



Personally, I'd rather watch how sushi's made. I've seen it and it's a lot like this except with less singing.

No comments: