Friday, February 23, 2007

The Departed


Steller cast and everyone is good. Jack Nicholson is good, Leonardo DiCaprio is good, Mark and Robert Wahlberg are both good. There's a bunch of Sheens and a host of Baldwins including the almighty Alec Balwin...all good, good, good. Even Matt Damon is good in this movie by Christ!

However, with a cast like this it should be more than good. It should be spectacular. Why, even Martin, He shoots he Scorcese has toned down the violence to a level barely making me lift an eyebrow.

I guess it’s like GIGC often says to me in bed. "After all this time with me the sex shouldn't be be good. It should be spectacular".

And she’s right. I admit it. I need practice. And that’s what I intend to do. I’m going to go out and practice with as many women as I can find until I get it right. I will be spectacular.....I’d do anything for that woman.

Enjoy the Oscars.

No comments: