Friday, February 16, 2007

If you see Kay

Since I still find myself in the white bastion hell that is the Econolodge, state side, I will be handing the reigns over to Linds today. Earlier in the week I left an option for an interactive post.

Linds was the only one with the balls to take me up on it and roll out her potty mouth.....It's why I love her so: The potty mouth and the balls and not as in testicles....you know what I mean.

Following is her post, for that post. Enjoy, and may God strike you down if you don't visit her Blog!


In a recent "survey/meme" I did online, it contained the question "What word do you use far too frequently?"

My response was thus:

"Fuck" or variations thereof... Fucked. Fucking. Fucker. Fucks. Fuckable. I'm such a dainty lady.

It's just such an awesomely versatile and powerful word; It's verb, noun, adjective, descriptor, exclamation, emphasis word... It can be used in so many different ways. It can even be used to accent itself! "You fucking fuck!" is always one of my favourite nastier snipes at inanimate objects. All of which I shouldn't use in front of my Grandma. (And usually don't.)

My favourite fridge magnet I've got on the fridge says: "I suppose saying Fuck you would be unprofessional?"

Be afraid for my children, dear ones. They are going to be the kids that have a shirt that says something like "My dad could kick your dad's ass!" or "All daddy wanted was a blow job." I'm well on my way to being honky Surrey white trash.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Aww! Love you too, babe!

Xx