Friday, January 13, 2006

Pottahawk 2006

Pottahawk is today’s secret word. Mainly because I still get an insane amount of hits when someone searches for the word "Pottahawk" and I'm a hit whore. Actually, I should be spending my time talking about Friday the 13th , since Port Dover will be overrun with Bikers galore today, but I digress.

Pottahawk....Now that you’re here and see that I’m only talking about the word Pottahawk and not about Pottahawk the event, I can understand your hostility. I know, you wanted pictures of exposed breasts, hot chicks and or buff guys taken at Pottahawk and you’re disappointed.

However, good things come to those that wait and there are pictures of that blessed day (Pottahawk), taken at the 2005 Pottahawk Piss-up. They’re located in the flicker file lower down on the right side of this Blog. (Scroll down ya lazy bastard).

Also know, Strangedaze will be live on location for the 2006 Pottahawk extravaganza this July where we will be presenting our Synchronized Swimming Spectacular. See you there......at Pottahawk.




Pottahawk, Pottahawk, Pottahawk.






........Pottahawk.












Pottahawk

Told you I was a hit whore.

3 comments:

Strange said...

Pottahawk! Pottahawk! Pottahawk!

The Mayor said...

Pottahawk.

Strange said...

Pottahawk....Pottahawk (ha,ha,ha)
Pottahawk,Pottahawk.

Oh and Pottahawk.