Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Me and Dr. Jelly Finger

I guess it’s appropriate. This is hump day after all? I'm happy to report my prostate is still the size of a cashew. That’s right today was my annual check-up. I must have passed because my Dr. asked me out to dinner later, but that’s not why I’m here. No sir-ree-bob. I’m here to talk about calendars.

If you’re a cheap ass like me, you still have the 2005 hanging in the kitchen with the little month of Jan. 2006 in the corner circled in black magic marker. But now that we’ve taken the plunge into the new year, every retailer is dumping the 2006 calendars at a reduced rate and a couple of smakers should net you something viable.

But even so, you don’t want just any calendar and unfortunately the pickings are slim. There's the usual suspects, sunsets on beaches, kittens and puppies, botanical gardens....spare me.

However if you want something out of the ordinary. Something funny as hell but not offensive to the under 18 over 60 crowd, I have the calendar for you and the great thing is you don't have to buy it. Click on it, save it, blow it up, print it out. Voi-la! Or go here and get your own.

No comments: