Friday, January 27, 2006

Admitting da-feet

I don’t know how I’m going to top yesterday's Blog but I will try.

Last week I was talking about feet. Yet, I never got to the point concerning what I felt was an exceptional foot or tell you of the one I would steer clear from.

I decided the best way to broach this subject was to post some pics so you can see for yourself.

The first foot, although not what I’d consider the absolute perfect foot, does have most of the elements I find aesthetically pleasing.

I won't exactly be lunging for them with the hunger of a heroin addict and tapping a vein like Leif Garrett behind a Los Angeles railway station. However, I do appreciate they are well taken care of, with nice tapered toes, and a suckable quotient of 9.2. The toe-ring is a nice touch and my mind is cranking up the sexual senarios of what they could be used for.

In other words, they don't require sidecars installed in the shoes to accommodate any deformities. I definitely wouldn’t kick this feet out of bed, (no pun intended).

The second foot has too many problems. I look at these monstrosities and all I think is "Wolverine!"

Obviously unless you are exhuming bodies of the dead hookers in your backyard before the police arrive, or you want to save money on a back-ho when building the extension to the house, this foot has no practical uses in my world. Even with nails cut, the toes still hang off the end of the shoe like suicidal jumpers clinging to the ledge.

Personally I don’t see a girl going to all the trouble of sporting weapons like these and then playing Marie Antoinette, lopping them all off with an industrial jigsaw.

The only upside I can fathom, other than those already mentioned is, you have a barn you want to keep rodent free, or you have an incredibly itchy asshole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She must walk like Herman Munster with those things. YIKES!!

Strange said...

That's ok I have a very itchy ass.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....be careful now....its a delicate area.