Saturday, January 28, 2006

Good luck, now get the fuck out

Tonight is Jerry Casby’s grand farewell gala. He is saying goodbye to Mitchieville for the lower profile of a council position in Calgary.

The grand ball is by invitation only. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Joaquin Phoenix, Jessica Alba, Heath Ledger, Reese Witherspoon, and the chicks from Desperate Housewives will all be there.....naw just kidding, but I’ll probably get a few hits from searches over Blogging those names.

(pictured right: Reese Witherspoon prepares not to attend the Jerry Casby function.)

There’s just going to be a few famous Canadian celebs....Personally I can’t think of any. Maybe the ensemble from Corner Gas or Bruno Gerussi back from the grave? I don’t know.

However, I’m not worried about who I run into. I’m just concerned I’ll drink too much like I did last time.



I can’t afford to loose the one arm I have left. See what happened.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/beer.html

No comments: