Thursday, January 19, 2006

The truth is out there just don't make him angry

David Duchovny of X-Files fame is set to play The Hulk in the next instalment of that franchaise. I realize despite being an awful movie with cheesy CGI, the first peice of crap did make a shit load of money, and unfortunately that’s all the studio needs to know.

But don’t expect me to break out the invites and host a Hulk party for these jerks. (BTW, Go here for all your Hulk Party needs. May I recommend the Hulk Pinata. It has gummy-bears.)

I just don’t believe they are making another movie. I also don’t believe the girl in the foot photo yesterday, (top centre), was wearing any underwear, but who am I to judge?

Our only hope is they go direct to video with this monstrosity like they did with another celluloid gem American Pie: Band Camp.

I mean what’s next? A remake of Seven?

Go here for the preview remake of Seven.

No comments: