Sunday, November 13, 2005

Pottahawk still on the plate?

With my post about pants from yesterday and today’s reference to Pottahawk, I have decided that further posts this week will be brought to you by the letter "P".

With that said:

I was checking the Ol’ dooflingus the other day. And by dooflingus I mean site meter not...well...dooflingus...as in my dooflingus, which is fine by the way. Thanks for askin’.

Now....

Every once in a while I like to go in and view the site meter, see who has been on the blog, where these fine people come from and who referred them.

I noticed that even after several months I’m still getting hits from search engines by people looking for the Pottahawk Pissup. Guys it’s over! It’s mid November now. Move on.

Unless you’re ironing the swantz-gold Speedo and puffing up the water wings for next year? PP is fucking someone else. Get over it. The boats are all shrink-wrapped and stowed away for the winter. Just make sure you don’t miss this extraordinary event in the future or I will have to taunt you a second time.

But I'm also here to help you my friends.

If you are still suffering withdrawals, I suggest you focus on the picture, (Sorry girls, he’s taken), for at least five minutes. It has been known to cure such longings by replacing them with a vision much more shocking and horrific. It will make you forget all about Pottahawk and run screaming.....I'll just set my watch....ready?....and go!....Hey, are you still here?..... Hello.....Hello!

No comments: