Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The post January no post

Today is February 1st. To me it is a National Holiday. The holiday of ....er...the ...anniversary of....um...the day that guy (what was his name?), invented that thing...(you know?), that goes into that other dooflingus...well it’s my holiday and I’m proud of it! So today in honor of the holiday there will be no posting which is ironic I know, because in essence, I’m posting something. I don’t need anyone to point that out...really..................................oh yeah?...............infinity + 1!
Here is a site that will tell you when all the holidays are. http://www.bank-holidays.com/ For years I pretended to be Jewish just so I could have all those sweet-babies off. I don’t think I can even spell Rosh Hassha-na-na or Yawn Kippur? But it's a great site, good for fooling any boss and getting that elusive day off work. Are you aware that in Afghanistan they just had a holiday called "Mount Arafat Day"? Really...January 20th. Thank God they waited til the guy died at least!

No comments: