Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Oh baby it's cold outside

I know it’s rip-off Wednesday but before I get to the meat and potatoes, the gooey creamy filling, the pearl of sensitivity behind the folds of labia majora, I must first apologize for yesterday’s blog. In the words of Comic Book Guy, "Worst Blog ever!"

I must lay blame where blame is due. I can’t just say I was tired and leave it at that. I owe you a better explanation. I owe you the truth. The truth that someone hacked in to my blog and left that awful mindless dribble when I was out working. I promise to be more vigilant in the future and see that it never happens again. I will be finished work soon and can return to the ranks of the unemployed or in other words back to being a professional Hockey player.

Now that we’ve settled the issue on with something that I found humorous, in fact, almost pleasant. Again I have no idea where I got it, (Perhaps from that blog hacker guy?), but in the hope that more favorable weather will soon be here, and our air conditioners will be sucking up the juice and taxing an already overloaded grid, I present you this.

No comments: