Wednesday, February 09, 2005

From Fat Tuesday to Rip-off Wednesday

Water has been discovered on Mars! Don’t believe me, check the picture below.

Actually I feel quite ashamed. Not for the picture, although, in all honesty it’s not that funny. When I was surfing Blogs it rated only 1 "Ha" and I’m not sure it was a laugh. It might have been a cough, with a little bit of throw-up. There’s been some strange flu bugs about lately. However, firstly, I am ashamed that I got you all worked up about nothing. The anticipation of this discovery might have caused some to have curiosity brain hemorrhages. I certainly don’t need angry e-mails coming in concerning this. My staff of one, (the cat), has enough problems trying to answer all the traffic he has now. Secondly, the reason I’m ashamed is, I seem to have misplaced the link that I got this from. How can this be Rip-off Wednesday if I can’t hold up my end of the bargain and tell you where I ripped this off from? My heartfelt apologies to someone out there for failing to give you the 1 "Ha," or "cough,"(with a little bit of throw-up), recognition you deserve.

No comments: